- Based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and University System of Georgia recommendations for COVID-19 and university protocol, masks will be required for PantherDining employees, as well as customers in service areas.
- Daily employee health checks will be performed.
- Gloves will be available for customers who wish to use them.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout campus eateries and dining halls.
- Serving utensils will be changed frequently.
- Surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
- Tables and chairs will be set up per CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- Occupancy will be monitored and regulated per CDC guidelines.
- Dining halls will be closed for 30 minutes every three to four hours to allow employees to use disinfectant misters.
Panther Pickup (Coming Soon)
PantherDining will be offering customers the convenience of a takeout option as an alternative to eating in the dining halls. Takeout meals can be redeemed or purchased at any dining hall during regular service hours.