Chick-fil-A, first floor, University Bookstore Building
Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Monday-Friday, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Piedmont Central Dining Hall
Monday–Friday, 24-hour service
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Only meal plan holders will be able to dine in the dining halls (socially distanced, of course) and all others will be to-go only.
- The overnight service for Piedmont Central will be to-go only.
- Perimeter College dining options coming soon.
- Based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and University System of Georgia recommendations for COVID-19 and university protocol, masks are required for PantherDining employees, as well as customers in service areas.
- Daily employee health checks are performed.
- Gloves are available for customers who wish to use them.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout campus eateries and dining halls.
- Serving utensils are changed frequently.
- Surfaces are sanitized frequently.
- Tables and chairs are set up per CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- Occupancy is monitored and regulated per CDC guidelines.
- Dining halls are closed for 30 minutes every three to four hours to allow employees to use disinfectant misters.
PantherDining is offering customers the convenience of a takeout option as an alternative to eating in the dining halls. Takeout meals can be redeemed or purchased at any dining hall during regular service hours.