- Departmental mail is available for pickup or delivery at the One Park Place office, either curbside or inside at the window, until departments contact Mail Services with a defined schedule for office delivery. Window hours are 8:15 a.m. – 5 p.m. and curbside pickup is available 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- For units requesting delivery, there is a one-time daily delivery 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Requests for mail delivery and pickup may be made at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Effective Aug. 10, and as students return to campus, on-campus departmental deliveries will begin at 8:30 a.m. This will enable mail service employees to complete routes before the campus becomes congested.
- To adhere to social-distancing measures, some Mail Service employees will be assigned to operate out of the mail room in the basement of 25 Park Place. There will not be an impact on customer service.
- There will be continuing daily delivery leaving the Clarkston Campus for Atlanta at 1 p.m. and returning to Clarkston by 2:30 p.m.
- The Decatur/Newton route will leave the Clarkston Campus at 6:30 a.m. for deliveries and pickups at the campus mail rooms.
- The Dunwoody/Alpharetta route will leave the Clarkston Campus at 6:30 a.m. for deliveries and pickups at the campus mail rooms.
- Clarkston deliveries will be made throughout the day to individual offices.
Mail Services will continue to honor reasonable emergency requests. Emergency requests should be made by calling 404-413-9653.