- Departmental mail is available for pickup or delivery at the One Park Place office, either curbside or inside at the window, until departments contact Mail Services with a defined schedule for office delivery. Window hours are 8:15 a.m. – 5 p.m. and curbside pickup is available 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- For units requesting delivery, there is a one-time daily delivery 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Requests for mail delivery and pickup may be made at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-campus departmental deliveries begin at 8:30 a.m. This enables mail service employees to complete routes before the campus becomes congested.
- To adhere to social-distancing measures, some Mail Service employees have been assigned to operate out of the mail room in the basement of 25 Park Place. This does not impact customer service.
- There is continuing daily delivery leaving the Clarkston Campus for Atlanta at 1 p.m. and returning to Clarkston by 2:30 p.m.
- The Decatur/Newton route leaves the Clarkston Campus at 9 a.m. for deliveries and pickups at the campus mail rooms.
- The Dunwoody/Alpharetta route leaves the Clarkston Campus at 9 a.m. for deliveries and pickups at the campus mail rooms.
- Clarkston deliveries are made throughout the day to individual offices.
Mail Services continues to honor reasonable emergency requests. Emergency requests should be made by calling 404-413-9653.